


I met some friends at the Newport News Fall Festival...it was a beautiful day and a great festival. They were expecting 70,000 people to attend throughout the weekend--it took up the whole park. I went with Cari and her three kids and Andrew and we didn't get to shop much because 1 of the 4 kids was screaming at all times...mostly not Andrew. Andrew was hot and I had brought a T-shirt to change him into for just that reason, but as I was changing him during our lunch break, Eric (the 4 year old) dumped a whole cup of lemonade over his sister's head and she was soaked so Cari asked if she could use the T-shirt. At least in these pictures everybody looks happy. Andrew ate hot dog for the 1st time and really gobbled it up. He is also enjoying peanut butter on his bread now. We keep trying new things!

No comments:
Post a Comment